- 4 Slices of Bimbo® Large White Bread
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup mushrooms (sliced)
- ¼ piece of onion , (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 356 ° F
- Flaten bread using a rolling pin, then cut the slices of bread into circles using a circular cutter.
- Spray some cooking spray on muffin cups or ramekins and place the slices of bread in each. (Set aside)
- In a pan spray some oil and saute the onion, garlic, and other vegetables, season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add the vegetable mixture, stir again.
- Divide the mixture into each mold and bake bread for about 15 minutes or until the egg is cooked . Remove from oven and add chopped parsley.
- Tip: You can vary the filling ingredients for the quiche such as adding spinach, cheese, ham cubes etc.