Bimbo® pecan pound cake with apple sauce and strawberries
- 4 slices of Bimbo® Pecan pound cake
- 2 cups of grape juice
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 17 oz. of strawberries
- Add 3 apples or peeled and cut into four
- Heat the grape juice and cinnamon stick, bring to a boil. Add the apples and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile dissolve cornstarch in water, add it to the mixture of apples.
- Add strawberries, cloves and teaspoon of sugar substitute.
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Once the mixture is at room temperature, blend and strain.
- Present the Bimbo® Pecan pound cake on a platter and serve each slice with the warm sauce and slices of fresh strawberry.