1. Crumble the Bimbo Roles de Canela and place them in a bowl; add sifted cocoa and baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, cream 3/4
of the butter, and continue mixing as you add the sugar and the eggs, one by one.
3. Add this mixture to the Bimbo Roles de Canela, followed by the vanilla, and milk. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a previously greased (use the remaining butter) and floured pan.
5. Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
7. Remove from pan and top with icing.
TIP: Before baking, add 1/2
cup chocolate chips for richer flavor.